Friday, July 25, 2008

Mason goes camping...kinda

A few of us (friends and family) headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon today to play in the mountains. One campsite was reserved and a bunch of us were taking advantage of it. Keep in mind that up until a couple of years ago, we used to camp in Big Cottonwood every summer for a week (we've since been going to Fish Lake). The campground is called Redman and we just love it! When we knew that the Yarbroughs had pitched camp, we all followed after. Nic, Wade, Ethan, Ellie, Mom, Dad and the Yarbroughs are all staying over tonight and maybe through the weekend. Me and Mason decided to just go up for the day, but will go back up tomorrow as well. I'm a big fan of comfortable sleeping and you just can't get that in a tent. Anyway, I know I'll have lots to write about after tomorrow and a bunch more pictures, but I wanted you to see how much potential there is for fun. Seriously, how could 4 feet get so dirty in mere hours? :) Mason's feet never even touched the ground. I created a play yard for him. I had a tarp down, then foam mats, and topped it off with a little fence. Somehow, he still got this filthy! Doesn't he have the cutest feet though!?!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

OH MAN. The dirty feet!!! I always bring baby wipes with to swipe those down before getting into the sleeping bag :) Great picture.