And then there was Saturday's sledding trip for the older kids and adults. Perkes joined us for this outing as well, thank heavens! Mason stayed home with Josh for this one. There are some delightful photos of this day, but some even better video. I'll see what I can do to get both on here. Wade has decided that he is going to write up a 'no blogging' clause for me to sign when I take photos of him. I told him that I wouldn't sign it! There are some great pictures I get of him. No way am I excluding him! We had so much fun sledding. Not much more needs to be said. The pictures should speak for themselves. There are quite a few.
Trace
Nic and Wade
Wade, Poser #1






1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of Mason holding the soccer ball - -he is too stinkin cute. I also love your Mtn Dew shirt! Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment